12.04.2011

SueLyn Medeiros Ready To Legal Action

SueLyn Medeiros Ready To Legal Action
In the midst of sadness and depression due to the spread of the sex video of her with her ​​lover, beautiful models SueLyn Medeiros was getting ready to legal action. Because the video was stolen from his computer person. Suelyn claimed not to know how the theft occurred chronologically.

However, SueLyn had contacted a lawyer to follow up the issue, Suelyn also plans to sue websites that have loaded videos of her sex. "I was very upset and angry with all this, and how the video was distributed. I am going through a love relationship.

I and my boyriend a few personal video recording, and performing the same action as other couples," said SueLyn quoted from TMZ , on Thursday. Due to the emergence of the video is not only a very Suelyn feel sad, but her family felt very disappointed. "Someone stole the files from us.

My family is very sad and disappointed. My mother could not stop crying. I want justice," she said.

0 comments:


Pictures are colected on the web, please email webmaster when you found any illegal content Contact Webmaster